American Fyre Designs 113" Grand Mariposa Vent Free Gas Fireplace with Extended Bullnose Hearth No Recess 168-05-N-WA-RUC
Homeowners all over the country have come to realize the allure of fire in their backyards. Fire brings warmth, glow and serenity, encouraging us to relax and unwind. An American Fyre Designs exterior fire feature will anchor your outdoor living space and turn your patio into an outdoor sanctuary inviting conversation that flows well into the night – even when there is chill in the air. From Fireplaces perfect for cuddling up under the stars, to Firetables ideal for entertaining, to Firefalls that combine the charm of fire with running water, each product is expertly crafted from innovative glass fiber reinforced concrete. American Fyre Designs products are available in a variety of styles, colors and textures to complement any décor. Warm your outdoor living area with American Fyre Designs. This full sized classic outdoor fireplace provides a warm environment for friends and family to spend an evening together. The grand series fireplaces incorporate wall extension panels to expand upon the body of the fireplace to create many new decorating opportunities while also providing a beautiful separation to the world behind the fireplace.
- Expertly handcrafted from innovative glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- 2 Recess Options: No Recess, Hearth
- Modularly constructed as easy-to-assemble components
- Recessed hearth to accommodate field cladding in tile, stone, or other veneer
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition
- Incorporates a beautiful outdoor setting for all seasons
- Burner not included
- Includes herringbone firebox liners
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Firebox Liners, Body, Side Wall, Unvented Chimney, and Hardware Kits
*Note: "Grand Fireplaces may be ordered with recessed hearth to accommodate field cladding in tile, stone or other veneer."
*Also Note: "This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted to a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting."
||113" W x 36" D x 67" H
- Exterior (GFRC) Fire Feature Products: 3 Years
- Burners, electronic components, and valves: 1 Year
*Note: "Images shown with Logs, burners and Media; not included sold separately".
*Also Note*: "Appliance gas type and maximum BTU is dependent on burner and valve assembly purchased separately."